Monday, December 20, 2010

Connecting HP printer to your laptop was never easy

I was pretty happy in the morning today when I got a good offer from a freelance editor. He offered me a bunch of editing tasks. I have received such offers many a time. But this time it was special as I have just purchased a new HP Pavilion laptop.

I thought it could be a turning point in my life. I soon connected my HP printer with the laptop and tried to generate an index page, about the matter. I was shocked the paper was coming absolutely blank out of it. I did a lot of exercise such as changing the cartridge, working with the settings button and more, but all in vain! My mind was almost about to blast.

I tried calling a local technician to get HP support, but there was no response. I took out the HP printer cd and tried to reinstall the driver for the printer, but it was useless.

All of a sudden I came across an SMS on my mobile phone; it was talking about some tech support from iYogi. There was a toll-free number as well. I called up on the number and got access to a technician, I discussed my problem, and he collected a little bit of information about me and then took the remote access of my laptop to diagnose the problem. He told me that the previous printer driver was not working as it was corrupted due to some virus infection. I was beginning to repent on my decision of getting the HP laptop and the printer, but the technician was a gentleman. He provided exceptional support for my pavilion machine and the hp printer. He cleared off viruses and other malicious threats and connected the printer, and in front of my eyes I could see my printer working. Moreover, he told me the correct way of connecting hp printer to a laptop.

My printer and the laptop are now working fine. I am getting better performance and without any waitingPsychology Articles, I am back on my work. The Internet connection is too working smooth without any pop-ups and useless ads. Things have totally changed with the new computing experience; and I can see a good future.

Source: http://www.articlesfactory.com/articles/computers/connecting-hp-printer-to-your-laptop-was-never-easy.html
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Connecting HP printer to your laptop was never easy"

Post a Comment