Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Got excellent tech support for my Microsoft Windows XP computer

My kids are very naughty and keep fiddling with my phone, pager and laptop. Yesterday when I was away, my son used my laptop and I don't know what exactly he did to it because when I turned on my laptop, it was not working properly. It was shutting down automatically. I was very much scared as my laptop had all my important and confidential data.

I was very upset with this situation and felt helpless. Just then I called a friend of mine and told him the entire scenario. He told me not to lose hope and suggested a tech support company which can fix all issues with computers online. He gave me the toll-free number of this company and asked me to call them.

I was quite skeptical as he told me that it was an off day and support over the Internet made me all the more nervous. I am not a techno geek you see. Anyway, I took a deep breath and called this so called tech support company. A guy took my call and I told him what exactly happened to my laptop. He, in simple language, told me the possible reasons for this problem and I was quite impressed with his way of dealing with the issue. I allowed him to take the remote access of my computer, still doubtful if my computer would be fixed.

To my surprise, within a matter of few minutes, he resolved the issues on my Windows XP laptop and told me that my system was infected with virus. He even installed Norton antivirus on my laptop to enhance its security against threats like virus, spyware and malware. I was very happy with the tech support I got and I heartily thank him and that company for helping me out.

Source : http://www.articlesbase.com/software-articles/got-excellent-tech-support-for-my-microsoft-windows-xp-computer-3887661.html
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Got excellent tech support for my Microsoft Windows XP computer"

Post a Comment