Monday, January 17, 2011

This was truly a rewarding year as I get the best support for HP laptop!

Hi, I am Gerry from Florida, USA. I work as a manager in an advertising firm. I am just back from a refreshing annual leave. Year 2010 was indeed a great year for me. I was promoted as a manager and was also able to enjoy a long due break from my work with my family. But all this was not so easy. I had to meet strict deadlines, work late nights, make impressive presentations before my customers, and be ahead of my colleagues in order to get a handsome appraisal and a promotion. I would have not been able to achieve all this if I would have not made that one phone call.

It was year-end, everyone was in the festive mood and so was I. I was planning for my annual leave when my boss entered my cabin and handed me an urgent project which was to be delivered within three days. I just could not imagine finishing this work in this short span of time without taking work home. I was given a HP laptop from the office for working in the night at home. As planned, I took my work home. Just after my dinner I started my work. I downloaded some files from the Internet for my reference work. The moment I tried opening one of those files, my system froze. I knew that virus had infected my system and I needed help from a tech support person to resolve this. It was late night and I knew that I would not get help from any local showroom. Without even wasting a minute I called up my friend to find out if he knew anyone who could provide me support for HP laptop. My friend told me that whenever he had a problem related to his PC he just called that particular tech support firm and his problem would be resolved in no time. He gave me a toll free number.

I immediately called up this tech support firm to find whether they provided support for HP laptops. A friendly tech expert, Marc, received my call. He informed me that their company certainly offered technical support for HP computers. I felt blessed and somewhat relaxed. I explained to him my laptop problem in details. He remotely took control of my system, detected the virus, and removed it from my laptop. My problem was sorted out, even in the odd hours. Had it not been for the tech support firm, I would not have been able to enjoy a promotion, vacation, and of course the praises that came with timely delivery of the project.

Source :
http://goarticles.com/
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "This was truly a rewarding year as I get the best support for HP laptop!"

Post a Comment