Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Handling my motel has become easier than earlier with tech support for HP computer

Hey guys, I am Wilson. I have a small motel near Louisiana. I along with my wife work to operate this motel, which is our only source of income. It has a small gas station, a shop and a restaurant along with 3 rooms. My wife cooks and serves food. I look up the gas service and also maintain the accounts. I have an HP Pavilion computer which I use for maintaining accounts and also play music for our customers.

This incident is of last month when my computer starting acting abruptly. I was not able to do anything on my computer. Neither was it playing songs, nor was I able to open the MS Excel which I use for maintaining records of accounts. The town is a bit far from my place, and moreover I did not want to leave my wife alone, so going there with the computer was not an easy option. So, I went to a cyber café and searched for the company which provides remote support and repairs the HP computers like that. And within five minutes, I got the number.

Without wasting time, I called on that number and was soon attended by a guy. I told him that I am not able to play songs on my computer. He said that the music might not be playing as the sound driver might not be working properly. Then I told him about the other problem, to which he replied that to detect and rectify the complete problem, he will need to look in to my computer and that he need some detail of my connection. He further added that I would need to pay some fee online for this purpose. As I had no other way, I paid him the fee online. After that, he took some time and to my wonder, this guy did the magic. In not more than half an hour, he was done and my computer was working perfectly. I was happy to pay for the fee as now I was to get assistance for any further problem like this for one year. And so I can say that handling my motel has become easier than earlier with tech support for HP computer.

Source: http://smarticledirectory.com/


Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Handling my motel has become easier than earlier with tech support for HP computer"

Post a Comment