Thursday, January 20, 2011

Leading a Virus free Life Through Antivirus Support

My laptop plays the central role in my life in terms of presenting the best design portfolios through which I can achieve a greater market share. However it was one fine winters night in December; the chilling snow outside had left me completely relentless of any social contacts with my clients. I contacted my clients to arrange for a video conference. Thankfully, everything was going fine but then suddenly my Windows operating system kept on displaying an error message. This became such an irritant that I could not open any applications. Soon I ran a virus removal program to check for any virus; however the software could not detect any.

I then decided calling antivirus support, by searching through the Internet. In no time I was connected to a technician. I told him that it was an urgent requirement for me to troubleshoot the problems in my laptop as I had a video conference to attend to. The technician emphasized with me and assured me that the troubleshooting would be quick and simple.

After running a quick diagnostic of my system, he found that I had a virus infection. I then authorized him for virus removal, by updating the current database of my antivirus protection. To my surprise the technician downloaded the updates immediately and removed the virus infection. I was so much relieved by the virus removal that the technician offered me one year subscription to their services and I accepted it. After the entire professional manner in which the technician had handled the situation, I was convinced that I could use these services again.

After the virus infections had been troubleshooted I was able to have a video conference with my clients, which went on without a hitch. Thanks to antivirus support, which resolved my queries in a limited time span, therefore enabling me to enhance my market presence.

Source: http://snipsly.com/


Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

1 comments: on "Leading a Virus free Life Through Antivirus Support"

iTechnology said...

Really this is very nice blog thanks for the time you took in writing this post. You’ve an inspiration for me. You know more about the Flat Rate PC Repair visit at Flat Rate PC Repair

Post a Comment