Thursday, January 20, 2011

Finally I could continue with my work all because of great support for HP computer

Hello friends, I am Jessica and I have a kid's day-care home for those children who are very young and whose parents work outside. Here, they learn alphabets, counting, colors, flowers and other such small stuff which is generally taught to kids this age. It is a small center with two classrooms. After studies session, kids from both the classes interact together and take lunch and play. Then they sleep and are taken by their parents in the evening.

It is this time when they sleep, when I make their study plans for the next day. I make their daily tests, coloring sheets, homework and other study material on my HP computer. Last week, on Wednesday, after having lunch, all the children went to sleep. I relaxed for a while and then decided to work on my computer for next day's preparation. I switched on the computer and started working on it. I had to make the daily test pages, daily test reports and some other informatory pages for the kids. When I was done with the first page, I noticed that I was not able to save the work. Every time I would save my work, the file will get closed and that too without saving. That meant that working on other pages also will not be of any use. I restarted my computer to see if it helps but the trick did not work. I was really worried as had to give the daily test reports to the parents and another reason was that after that I become involved in other works and do not get time. I called my husband and told him the problem and asked him that where could I get tech support for HP computer. He gave me a number of a company and asked me to make a call on it.


I called on that number with great hope. Soon I was talking to a person who said that he is a computer technical engineer. I was still not sure that how someone sitting somewhere else can access and provide support for my HP computer. This person told me about his company and said that his company has experts who give brilliant tech support for HP desktop computer and HP laptop. He further added that I need to pay a minimal fee for the service and assured me that paying the fee will be worth. I had no option, so I proceeded with the payment. Thereafter I provided him with my internet connection details and soon I could see that the cursor on my screen was moving automatically. This was the time when I came to know about remotely accessing someone's computer. Soon he was done and my computer was working without any problem. To be honest, this was the best tech support for HP laptop I ever imagined and got. Thanks to the person and his company.

Source: http://www.ideamarketers.com/

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Finally I could continue with my work all because of great support for HP computer"

Post a Comment