Sunday, January 23, 2011

Ultimate Virus Removal Service by a Great Tech Support Company

I am Martin. I am a medical transcriptionist, working from home. I have a Sony VAIO laptop with wireless connection. This set-up helps in multi-tasking like listening dictation and typing transcript simultaneously. I also download movies and videos side by side. My PC has advanced features and gives high performance. It has become a part of entertainment as well.

That day I was doing my transcription work, when a pop-up showed up. I closed it and continued my work. After sometime, few more pop-ups showed up. When I tried to close them, my PC froze. It didn’t let me save my data. I turned off the system. After sometime, I restarted it. It seemed normal. But as soon as I connected to Internet, a pop-up showed up. Then I realized that the PC has been infected. I checked the status of virus removal software. It has not got expired. I thought my Internet settings have changed because of which pop-ups are showing up.

I looked for the number of tech support companies in the telephone directory. I tried calling few of the numbers of these companies. All were busy. I lost hope. My thought process persuaded me. I prayed to God and tried calling one more number of a tech support company. I could hear a ring this time. And, I was connected to an operator within a minute. I was impressed. I told him that my PC is displaying pop-ups when connected to Internet. The technician diagnosed the issue and offered me to pay a one-time fee for a yearly tech service plan. I find it convincing, and better for my PC. I made the payment as they were providing support via chat, phone, remote access and e-mail for PC and peripherals of different brands. He provided me remote support this time. He took the access of my PC and performed some of the PC health checkups like Disk Cleanup; reset Internet settings, removing unwanted and temporary files, etc. He advised me to buy an antivirus software program for virus removal from the manufacturer’s website to resolve the issue completely. I thanked him for the excellent support and guidance.

Source: http://snipsly.com/


Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

1 comments: on "Ultimate Virus Removal Service by a Great Tech Support Company"

iTechnology said...

Really this is very nice blog thanks for the time you took in writing this post. You’ve an inspiration for me. You know more about the Home Computer Repair visit at Home Computer Repair

Post a Comment