Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I Got High Resolution Images! Thanks to Printer Support

As a wildlife photographer it is necessary that I communicate the beauty of my work through high resolution print outs which enable my audience to gain inspiration. Taking the perfect shot is a different thing and printing it is totally another. While I was on a professional trip, my wireless printer got a big snag, and in the middle of the park, I certainly couldn’t find any technician to resolve the issue.

Luckily I found the number of a printer support company. After punching in the numbers of on my GPS mobile I reached printer support and within a short period of time the technician started to troubleshoot printer problem. She was very empathetic in understanding my dilemma of being in the middle of nowhere and assured me that the printer would be back and running in no time. However the only glitch she told me was that I would have to reinstall the drivers of the wireless printer. As you must have guessed rightly, I was in the middle of nowhere, how would I get the drivers! The polite voice at the other end of the phone assured me that she could download the drivers from the Internet and run the printer setup and installation all over again. She told me that the reinstallation will enable me to configure the printer all over again, therefore removing any bugs from the wireless printer as well.

I certainly breathed a sigh of relief, as I will be able to have a glimpse of the pics that I had taken and then send it to my head office in Texas. After the brief moment of printer maintenance my printer was back and running. I thanked the lady at the other end of the line and congratulated her for the very professional and empathetic manner in which she had handled the situation. To appreciate the professionalism through which she had handled the situation, I congratulated her and even accepted a subscription for antivirus support from her.

Source: http://www.freearticlecollection.com/


Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "I Got High Resolution Images! Thanks to Printer Support"

Post a Comment