Tuesday, February 8, 2011

All my Multimedia Problems were handled through support for Microsoft products

Music is my life, and I spend eight hours a day inspiring my students to be the next big shot, of achieving a career in music. After setting up my own private school for music, it has become increasingly necessary that I store all my favorite music in my laptop and maintain various software applications that enable me to create various sounds and effects.

Unfortunately, one day my Windows XP crashed and I had a hard time to teach my music lessons at school, which obviously led to a boring class, without my catchy presentations. To resolve the issue, I called in online tech support for Microsoft products.

Within a short period of time, all I knew was that I was talking to a technician on the other line as he was configuring my MS operating system. After running a brief diagnostic of my system, the technician also configured my MS keyboard drivers as I had lost them during the crash. I was quite impressed with the empathetic attitude through which he configured my system. As soon as he was done in bringing back Windows XP, he also enabled me to set-up MS Outlook. I finally breathed a sigh of relief as I saw that all my contact settings and list of previously sent mails have not been deleted. Once he finished the reinstallation of Windows XP, the technician asked me if I would like to upgrade from Windows XP to Windows 7 as I was a music teacher. According to him Windows 7 would enable me to maintain my multimedia files without a hitch, and it also contains multimedia software for editing music files.

Once the support technician completed the reinstallation of Microsoft Windows XP, I was back to my usual routine of creating the next class lessons on my laptop. It enabled me to create exciting lessons through which I could enrich the classroom experience of my students. Next time if I call tech support for Microsoft products again, I will definitely ask for support for Microsoft Office, as I guess I should update my Microsoft applications for enhanced classroom presentations.

Source: http://www.articlesalley.com/
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "All my Multimedia Problems were handled through support for Microsoft products"

Post a Comment