Friday, February 18, 2011

Grateful to the remote tech support for Acer

I’m Elisa. I always dreamt of becoming a fashion designer, therefore when I finally became one, I showed no negligence towards my work. I love designing clothes and organizing my shows in various places. However, my job demands me to keep on travelling for most of the time. Therefore, I’m required to carry a laptop along with me every time. Thus, I tend to store all my work and plan in the laptop itself. For this reason, I bought a new Acer laptop few months back that was light enough to carry it easily. It was giving appreciable results. I was satisfied with the purchase.

Since my work requires lot of research, therefore, I have to download the latest software that is relevant to my field. However, I simultaneously keep a track that I don’t overload the laptop’s memory with much downloads, thus I keep on removing the unused software. All this way when I was carrying out my work, I fail to realize that the decreasing pace of my laptop, until the day it took several minutes to open the sites. In order to enhance the speed, I deleted all the temp files, unused icons, cleared the desktop and memory too. However, the laptop kept on prompting the memory to be low. I ran to the nearest counter that provided support for Acer products. They analyzed my laptop and told that it was a severe virus attack. They asked me to deposit the laptop for few days. I was at a jinx because I had to submit my designs on an urgent basis. When I told my problem to the operator of the center that provided support for the Acer products, she guided me about their online tech support given by various online tech support company. I quickly collected one of such company’s numbers from the operator and called the company.

I narrated my entire problem to the tech support technician of the online tech support company. The technician told me that the viruses came from the software that I keep on downloading. These viruses were good at multiplying themselves, therefore had occupied enough memory of the laptop. The technician before guiding me the through the problem, briefed me about the support for Acer computer offered by them, only to assure me that I was at the safe hands. He first helped in installing the antivirus, and then guided me to remove the viruses. He further explained me the need to update the antivirus on a regular basis and then briefed me about the steps to be followed while updating the antivirus. The entire hassle got over within few minutes. Thanks to their remote access system that helps many consumers like me to get an instant help at the time of need.

Source: http://www.articleslocation.com/


Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

4 comments: on "Grateful to the remote tech support for Acer"

shalinikumar said...

I actually enjoyed reading through this posting.Many thanks.












Microsoft Office Support

Anonymous said...

I guess this info is totally unique.click to investigate

Unknown said...

That’s a great site you folks have been carrying out there.
how to play minecraft for free

2009 DREAM said...

I was pinning away for such type of blogs, thanks for posting this for us.website

Post a Comment