Thursday, February 17, 2011

Proper Assistance for HP wireless printer problems

I always stay occupied with my homework and project work. I enjoy doing such things as they require me to conduct a lot of research. This research helps to enhance my knowledge in the field and the topic. Sometimes, I’m also required to get the hard copy of the reports that I prepare after conducting the research. For the same purpose, I recently bought a HP wireless printer. I selected the wireless options since I wanted to avoid hassle caused by the bundle of wires that lay dormant behind my computer table. These wires stay collected and accumulate lots of dust within them. Therefore, a HP wireless printer would help me to reduce the bundle but would also me place the printer much away from the computer.

After the purchase, I soon connected the printer with my computer. I made sure that I had installed the driver properly. I followed step instructed by the computer expert very carefully just to make sure that no problem was created during the operation. As soon as I set the printer for the test print out, the printer didn’t respond. I tried the process several times, however found no results. Then, I decided to connect the printer using the USB mode to check if the printer was okay in its functioning. The printer was responding to the command when connected through USB. This made me quite tensed as I was clueless what to do. I continued working by connecting the printer with the USB for several days until one day when my friend suggested me to contact to one of the online tech support companies, where her brother is an employee. She said the company would be able to provide tech support for HP wireless printer.

I hurriedly called the company. After calling the company I came to know that the company was providing solutions to every kind of computer related problems. I was soon handed over to the technician who was responsible to deal with problems related HP wireless printer. The technician told me that the problem arose due to some wrong settings. The technician helped me to reset the entire system. He then asked me to add the printer on the wireless networking with the help of the disc provided by the printer. I was supposed to select the device first and then select the network. However, this step did not connect the printer on with network. Therefore, he then asked me to click on the next button. Once the printer was detected on the network, he asked me remove the USB cable of the printer. I was now told to give a test print. The printer was now working on the wireless mode. My HP wireless printer problem was solved within few minutes. With the help of the remote access system via Internet, I was able to a proper assistance that helped me to solve my issue.

Source: http://directlinkarticles.com/


Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Proper Assistance for HP wireless printer problems"

Post a Comment