Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I owe it all to you for providing great support for Acer laptop!

I am Anaida. I am an academician working with an institute of higher excellence. Till yesterday, I didn’t know much about the intricacies of problems related with my Acer laptop software, hardware, drivers etc. But now, I know much about how should I repair my laptop, whom and where should I approach for any help etc like any other tech savvy person. I remember how embarrassed I was, two years back, when I was unable to fix issues with my Acer laptop.

I was to give PPT presentation to the students and faculty members on a career fair being organized by our institute. I used to take the help of my Acer laptop only for preparing study material and storing some important official documents in it. Other than that I was hardly making any use of it, let alone keeping any knowledge about upgrading drivers and software in it. I started making slides for presentation on career fair. Just a day before presentation, I inserted my CD into the drive to check if all the information is incorporated in my presentation.

For seconds, I was in a state of shock after learning that my presentation slides could not open and some error messages started appearing one after another. Also, my Acer laptop was not accepting any command given by me. I was unable to understand the issues with my laptop. I called up one of my good friends, Dr Shillon, who had some knowledge about the software and hardware functions of computers and laptops. She rushed to my rescue and checked my Acer laptop for almost one hour and finally discovered that there were some issues with the drivers in my Acer laptop. But, she didn’t know how to fix those problems. At last, she visited the tech support site for Acer laptops on the Internet which she was accessing from her laptop. In the meantime, she got a call for an urgent casualty case. She left for the hospital immediately. I started surfing the support site for Acer and chatted with a tech expert guy. He made me understand that since my laptop driver was not upgraded, I was facing challenges regarding CD reading and writing. He directed me through driver upgradation process. I was then able to complete my remaining presentation work. Career fair was a hit as I was able to attract a large crowd through my convincing and detailed presentation. And all this credit goes to that tech support for Acer laptop who was really a godsend gift for me.

Source: http://www.articlecounty.com/
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "I owe it all to you for providing great support for Acer laptop!"

Post a Comment